"Nothing eases suffering like human touch"
From the beginning of human history, touch has been one of the primary tools of healing
Sebastian Bruno, the co-founder of ThaiVedic, takes us on a journey of the masterful Level 1 ThaiVedic Bodywork flow.
These instructional videos and resources serve as valuable tools for beginners, experts, or those wanting to explore movement and touch prior to joining one of our global certified bodywork trainings.
These are powerful resources to increase the general health and wellbeing of you, your family, and those who you work with!
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- Learn the full Level 1 ThaiVedic Bodywork Sequence
- Step by step guidance
- Learn from a teacher of 17 years of experience
- Enhance your understanding of the body
- Gain confidence in giving
- Practical bodywork techniques
- Less strain on your body
- Effortless flow and transitions
- Awareness of touch
- Listening to the receiver
AT YOUR OWN PACE
- Yours to keep
- Practice at your own pace
- Ideally completed over several weeks (1 Practical Section per week)
- Practice section by section until you have mastered each step of the sequence
- Revisit sections anytime
- Full flow sequence included
- 10 Videos
- Step by step sequence
- Full sequence Flow
- SlideShow Theory Lessons
- Downloadable Course manual
- Ayurvedic Diagnosis
- Elemental Theory
- Whai Kru Mantra
- Bonus Meditation with Sebastian
WELCOME TO OUR CLASSROOM
- Introduction (1:39)
- Chapter 1 - Wai Khru (5:19)
- Chapter 2 - Introduction to Shavasana (6:03)
- Chapter 3 - Legs and Hips (6:48)
- Chapter 4 - Side Position (8:33)
- Chapter 5 - Sitting Position (5:35)
- Chapter 6 - Grounded Shavasana (2:24)
- Chapter 7 - Head, Neck and Face (4:51)
- Chapter 8 - Full Flow (47:20)
- BONUS - Meditation (5:07)
COURSE RESOURCES & BONUSES
Bonus Whai Kru Demonstration
Learn how to begin your sessions with the tradition Whai Kru chant. (Includes Subtitles).
Seamless Massage Transitions
Learn the smoothest and most effortless ways to move between positions without losing contact and connection with your receiver.
Instruction and Details
Sebastian Guides you visually and audibly through this sequence in sections; followed by the full sequence.
Bonus FULL Level 1 Training Manual
Even though this is not the certified Level 1 Bodywork Training, we are offering you access to the full training manual used for our Level 1 Certification program
Ayurvedic Resources To Keep
Our full Level 1 ThaiVedic BodyWork Manual includes Ayurvedic charts and diagnostic tools. , including Prakruti Quizz to understand your body more clearly. The Classroom Theory Lessons will also provide a breakdown on Elemental Theory and how it relates to the body/massage.
Sequence Reference Guide
Find the full sequence position by position as photographs in the manual appendix.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Hi, I'm Sebastian Bruno your course instructor.
Sebastian is a student of the Body, Breath, and Movement. These studies brought him into various practices including martial arts, dance, bodywork, and traditional healing arts.
For the past 20 years he has been immersed in the learning and practice of Traditional Thai Massage and Thai Medicine; rooted in the Five Element Theory and Buddhist principles of mindfulness, kindness, and compassion; studying with genuine Masters and lineage holders.
Sebastian is the co-founder of ThaiVedic; an International School of Holistic Healing, drawing wisdom from the traditions of Ayurveda, Traditional Thai Medicine, and Yoga Therapy. Based in Asia for the last 15 years, Sebastian travels around the world sharing his practice through sessions, classes, and workshops.
ThaiVedic Vayu Therapy Course
Sebastian Bruno, the co-founder of ThaiVedic, guides us on this deeper exploration of the Elements, healing touch, and conscious movement.